The Camel Safari in Jaisalmer offers an opportunity to the tourists to enjoy the life in the shimmering glory of the desert sand.
A camel safari allows the tourists to explore the life and majesty of Rajasthan and enthrall the desert scape.
A proper camel Safari in the Desert can only experience all these. The thought finding oneself between the sea of sand is itself mesmerizing.The hobbies of royalties of Rajasthan have come within the reach of the masses.A large number of travel agents and tour operators in Rajasthan organize camel safaris. Jeep safari is also worth taking in Jaisalmer if you are a fun loving and adventurous cre
Jeep safari is usually affordable and is generally done on 4X4 open Jeeps. These are powerful machines and are fit for long excursions such as Sam Sand Dunes and Phalodi. You can opt for the same in the Desert National Park too.
We Hotel Royal Haveli arrange a variety of camel safari from a sunset tour, which includes a 2-hour camel ride and sunset at the Sam sand dunes until a 2 day- 1 night camel safari with an overnight at a desert camp, Cultural events as if gypsy dance, folk music and a visit to a local village can be included in or
are part of those tours, depending on the regarding tour
- All safaris include all meals: dinner, breakfast, + water & fruit
- Each person has his/her own camel
- You will be taken by jeep (about 1 hour’s drive) to meet your camel & the drivers & will return to the hotel by jeep
- You will sleep under the stars & blank
ets & mattresses
- We offer free, secure luggage facilities in the hotel whilst you are on safari
- On return from the safari, a room is provided free for 2 huts, so that you can have a shower & relax